‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What's happening today .. well ..

DH is crook with a cold .. and I don't want it ..

I always seem to get sick when I lose weight .. lol .. like my body goes in to shock or something .. and my immune system goes down or something ..

Michael went back to school today dosed with Pamol .. and in a collar and cuff sling.. which he is happier with .. they have inter-school sports day so I don't think he'll be doing much at that .

I'm very proud of myself .. set a goal to go on the treadmill before 9 each morning that I don't have appts .. and so did 6km at between 4.7 & 5km/per hr (depending on the incline I chose - as I did a few "hills" ).. and then another 500m at 3km/hr to warm down ... so added up to around 288 cal

So for the first go at the machine .. I like it ..

The perspiration was flying off me at the end .. lol .. and had a steady hr of 120 -125 throughout ..

Yes I am a numbers person .. can't you tell .. reflects my old job huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment