‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Pop caught the stomach bug ..

Urghhhh ...

Just got a text from my Mum to say that my Pop (grandfather) who was going to be going to a rest home after being in hospital for the last 9 weeks (this will be his 10th) .. has come down with the gastro-enteritis that they have locked down the hospital ward with .. (and are not trying not to get out to the public that it might be Norovirus) ..

.. not the hospital's fault I know but never-ending for Poor Pop!

My Mum is livid ..

I rang the hospital to find out how he was etc as haven't been able to go and see him since the lockdown ..  and I know the nurses are stressed but I got a very rude nurse telling me I had no right to ring (even though I told her at the start I was his grand-daughter)... and ask details until I turned around and said that he was my grandfather and I had every right when he has been so ill

Arrghhhh!!!

Hopefully he has enough reserves to fight it off .. as he is still not the best ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment