‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's that time again ..

Every 3 years we get to choose which Political Party is going to help to make a mess of our economy ..

.. this year like every time

..  I still don't know who I'm going to vote for ..

I've tried to be a bit more "informed" about my choice .. I even bookmarked a site : Policies compared

.. but haven't had time to read it and probably won't ... by the time it's lunch-time

.. when I'm going for a walk up to the local hall .. (and trying to get my walk in too) ...

My choice will be made .. again ... when I go to tick the box at the Poll ...

Urrghh ...

I do like the Greens ads though

Vote for MeVote for Me

0 comments:

Post a Comment