‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baling picnic ..

I looked out the window and what did I see .. heh heh ..

 PB111906  PB111908

Setting up

PB111909 PB111910 PB111911

Elmo's there too .. Snacks from the pantry .. Popcorn too ..

PB111912a

All to watch the silage being baled ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment