‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Week 9 - a maintain really ..

I lost 200g (so at 75.1kg).. which is as good as a maintain to me ..

For the next few weeks we have full on social stuff going on (what is with that !!!) .. but I'm not drinking the next 2 weeks ..lol

Miss is loving school .. and the first thought as soon as I've dropped her at class is how long/far I should walk :-)

Usually around 8km (at least) but depending on what jobs I have to do .. it is 8km in the morning and 5km in the afternoon .. and I feel fantastic ..

I've just brought the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD too .. will see how keen I am doing that .. more for if it's raining .. and I have the Wii Fit/EA Sports Active as a back up also ..

All good ..

I measured myself this month and have lost 2cm off my bazookas .. and 2cm off my hips .. and my waist .. well not sure but I think 8cm ??? which I'm really not sure about ..

Must do a progress photo shortly too .. being 100g off my 2nd goal :-)

ETA: Progress shots .. .urghhh here they are ..

 80.3 kgs 15th Jan 2011 DSCF450675.1 kgs 15 March 2011 (4)

Start at 80.3 (15th Jan) .. at 77.5kgs (31st Jan) .. and now at 75.1 kgs

... and side views (hate hate hate my arms!!)

  DSCF4507 75.1 kgs 15 March 2011 (12)

.. at 77.5kgs (31st Jan) .. and now at 75.1kgs

.. just looking and I think these were the same jeans .. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment