‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Week 7 - another loss .. and closer to my next goal :-)

Another loss this week .. down to 75.6kg (900g loss)

I'm hoping if I keep on keeping on I can have between a 500 - 750g loss when I work hard at it .. but will be happy with a 500g loss a week :-)

I have a hen's party this weekend coming up .. so I may not see much of a loss on the scales .. as usually if I look at alcohol it goes straight on my hips :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment