Updating my achievements so far ..
ULTIMATE GOALS FOR THE SCALES
* Lose 2.5 kgs (77.5 kgs) - yay!! – 31/1/2011
* BMI change to Overweight (76 kgs) - yay!! 28/2/2011
ULTIMATE FITNESS GOALS
* Complete a 5k walk again (I know I can do this!) - yay!!
* Walk 5 kms at least 4 times a week / or at least 30 mins of exercise 5 times a week – yay!!
* Complete a 7.5km walk again (I also know I can do this!) - yay!!
* Get on the bike I brought! (before Christmas and have only ridden around the house on!) - yay!!
OTHER GOALS
* Fit my Size 14 jeans comfortably - yay!!
* Fit my Size 16 jeans comfortably
* Have hubby be able to pick me up - yay!! (he wanted to without me even asking – reckoned I was looking skinnier -lol)
WEIGHT GOALS – aims for the next 6 months
* Lose 2.5 kgs (77.5 kgs) - yay!! – 31/1/2011
* Leave the BMI of Obesity – such a horrible word that ‘obese’ depicts! I don’t want it to describe me .. I don’t want it to define me and the way I feel – BMI weight change to overweight (76 kgs) - yay!! 28/2/2011
* Lose 5 kgs (75kgs)
FITNESS GOALS – in the next 3 months
* Complete a 5k walk again (I know I can do this!) - yay!!
* Walk 5 kms at least 4 times a week / or at least 30 mins of exercise 5 times a week - yay!!
* Complete a 7.5km walk again (I also know I can do this!) and keep this up. - yay!!
‘Round the bend ….
and a bit further down the road.
My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …
… my life ..
Take it or leave it … this is me ..
Some music while you read :-)
Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/
Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ......
Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..
Friday, March 4, 2011
Getting there :-)
Labels:
Weight loss,
WW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment