‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just a funny site ...

I stumbled across this site that has little pics to represent your mood ..some are kinda funny ..

It's called Punkymoods ..

So at the moment I'm My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

Heh heh ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment