After I'd almost finished a certain little man asked if he could finish the rest of the lawns off .. and off he went
.. he worked like a trooper .. and was rewarded with an ice-block at the end !
(It was great as I hate doing that side of the lawns - all paddock grass)
The pics say it all!
‘Round the bend ….
and a bit further down the road.
My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …
… my life ..
Take it or leave it … this is me ..
Some music while you read :-)
Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/
Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ......
Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Hard working little Man!
Labels:
A little bit of me,
Heh heh,
Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment