‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wow .. a video to make me stop and think

This video was on one of the blogs I read .. Inspiration speak

Gave me a lump in my throat .. and tears in my eyes ..

Stopped me feeling sorry for myself ...

Well OK I'm still wallowing but not sinking like I was this morning ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment