‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So cool ...

This is one of the coolest sites for ideas I've seen in a long time ..

The Crafty Crow - a children's craft collective

Especially like this idea .. Preserve Your Child's Artwork ...

There are so many great and easy ideas ..

I could spend all day dreaming up ideas to do from these ...

I like that :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment