‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Moving ..

I'm off .. lol

No I'm moving to Wordpress .. mainly so I can do some private posts, without the worry of offending anyone.

I started blogging as an type of 'diary' on the recommendation from my therapist .. and some things you know I just kinda feel don't need to be blasted pubicly over the net .. because sometimes you just don't know who watching ..

The new address is .. Round the bend .. a bit further down the road

Follow me if you like ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment