‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 6 - Some progress

So WI was 76.5 .. yay .. I followed the program pretty well .. did my exercise .. and whalla .. it works ..

Strange that .. lol

I sort of know too .. if I over-indulge .. I make it up with extra exercise .. I don't want to completely change my life .. and still want to be able to have treats .. when I earn them :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment