‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Week 3

WAHOOOO!

A 1.3 kg loss today ..

So I have met my first weight goal .. feel very empowered :-)
* Lose 2.5 kgs (77.5 kgs)
I stuck to my points .. and exercised a couple of times this week .. so things can only get better with exercising at least 5 times this week .. I was hoping to go for my "actual" walks this week .. but the weather has packed it in .. so on the treadmill I'll go :-)
Will take photos every 2.5kgs .. so will put that on my photos later on :-)

ETA: I rewarded myself by buying the EA Sports Active (just the basic one .. because holy heck almost died at the price of the other one) .. but anyhoo.. when I went to pay for it and it was on special .. bonus .. so that's a new incentive for me to keep using the Wii :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment