So today was my birthday ..![]()
.. so the eating was a bit out of the ordinary ..
.. and the 3 drinks I had also were a bit out of the ordinary ..
I'd had a rotten couple of days and are 15 points over my weekly allocated points .. so tomorrow the scales will be interesting ..
.. but next week .. will be newly focused :-)
‘Round the bend ….
and a bit further down the road.
My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …
… my life ..
Take it or leave it … this is me ..
Some music while you read :-)
Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/
Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ......
Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..
Monday, January 24, 2011
It's my birthday ..and I'll eat if I want to??
Labels:
Weight loss,
WW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment