‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Monday, January 31, 2011

Done this before .. and wrote a novel .. and brought the T-Shirt

This was my weight loss journey - 3 years ago .. image

My weight loss journey 2008 - 2009 ... I was depressed then .. and lost weight really well .. but with 'artificial food' .. and exercise .. and without AD's ..
.. this is posts on my blog over at Wordpress that are weight orientated :-)
This time last year - in this post - I felt so fat and unhappy
.. and this year I can't believe I'm 10kgs heavier .. funny how this body image perception can get so screwed up .. just shows my head wasn't where my body was at .. at all .. lol
This time - this year .. I'm losing it with healthy eating, positive goals .. and exercise .. with WW online ..
.. and I know it'll be hard work .. but worth it :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment