‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stone the crows ...

aspada 

.. Well knock me over with a feather ..

.. Call someone

.. hell has frozen over .. lol

.... I've started to attempt to increase my exercise

.. and so ..

I started RUNNING!!!!

(OK more a light jog than run .. but you get the drift)

.. I always swore I'd never run in my life

.. but I've found walking kind of too easy lately ..

.. So I've been running 3 road markers .. and then walking 2 .. all the way along my 6km walk ..

.. and yesterday on the treadmill I did 5 mins run .. 5 mins walk for the 30 mins

.. I was knackered at the end .. but I did it ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment