‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Great help for me ...

Another lady on EBB mentioned this site a while ago .. FitDay.com ... and I've found it great over the past few days ...

It has a ... Free Online Account

and you can use it to enter your daily foods and exercise. FitDay analyzes all your information and shows you:
  •    Daily Calorie Counts
  •    Carbs, Fat, and Protein
  •    Weight Loss and Goals
  •    Detailed Nutrition for 1,000's of foods
  •    Long Term Diet Analysis
  •    and other things ..
  • I downloaded the PC version because sometimes my BroadBand isn't the best out here ..

    It has cool reports .. I like the mood vs cal eaten one .. lol ..

    I also joined up to the JC forums to meet others using JC .. and it's been eye opening esp. this amazing guy Dave who has so far has lost a huge amount of weight and changed his whole look at eating and exercise ..

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment