‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Roughing it with Dad

DSCF0935 DSCF0936 DSCF0912 DSCF0918 DSCF0921 DSCF0922 DSCF0928

DSCF0948 DSCF0949 DSCF0950 

Sometimes Dad is cornered and is squashed and is clung to and becomes a giant with two cling-ons ..

The kids are in hysterics throughout - and at the end Dad collapses in a exhausted heap ..

Me .. I'm happy just to photos .. and then run ... when I'm cornered to be squashed ..

Yep .. call me a wuss ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment