‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Friday, January 23, 2009

...... 38 ......

It was my birthday today ..

Started off sedate ..

I made eggs, bacon and tomatoes (all healthy cooked) for myself .. and it was delicious \:\)

I got hugs and hugs and kisses from my three little people ..

.. coffee from my husband .. (oh and of course my camera .. which was a Christmas/birthday present)

... then I went out for lunch with my Mum and sister and niece .. and it was YUM!

A wine, full tummy  .. and 4 new tops later ... (shopping you see - no children)

I came home (as my husband watched the kidlets) .. and thought I was off to my inlaws for BBQ dinner ..

BUT...

Hubby and my friend had organised a surprise Birthday BBQ for me .. with some of the neighbours and some friends ..

On the way out for tea, we turned off at my friends drive-way and I was like what is going on .. and all these people were there  ...

.. and I got a sponge birthday cake  .. and presents ..



How cool ..
I was all OMG ... .. but it was cool ..

 DSCF1705 DSCF1706

Blowing out the cake .. and with my boys ..

DSCF1713 DSCF1718

Flowers from my sister - Lish ... and new kitchen essentials from my sister - Son.

DSCF1723 DSCF1724

Some of the presents from the BBQ ..

Was a nice way to end the day ...

.. and yes I have just posted a photo of me with no make-up .. tired red eyes .. and not my best party clothes .. lol ..

I was completely unprepared .. heh heh

0 comments:

Post a Comment