‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Flashback ..

Jeepers ..

I just found this photo of me from June 07 when I'd just given up BF .. and started trying to lose weight ...

        
June 07 - 89/90kg                                               and today (with my girl) Dec 08 - 71.7kg

I gave up .. started .. re-started .. then somehow got down to 77kg in Jan 08 (prob from stress ).. then up to 84 kg in Apr 08 .. and then re-started it all over again in July 08 .. heh heh ..

What a rollercoaster ride it's been ..

I can't get over the difference in my legs
.. self-obsessing here.. ;\)

3 comments:

  1. Wow Cheryl! Looking great! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shucks thanks you guys .. blimmin' hard work tho' esp. this time of year ...heh heh

    ReplyDelete