‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Did you know the world is made from candy floss ..

The boys and I were talking on the way to school and they were asking about how things were made ..
Cam pipes up and says ... I know how the world was made ..
.. from Candy Floss ..
Oh this will be interesting I was thinking ..
On he went ..
God had some candy floss .. and he wriggled it through his fingers and it all floated down like those fairies (dandylions) ... and it made the world ... that's why it is so beautiful ..
Ahhh .. made a lump in my throat ..
.. and I said .. well that's a great idea about how it could have been made .. but I think he may have had to do a bit more than that ..
Heh heh ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment