‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Typical ...........

Arggghhhhh !!!

Typical ..

C5's echo appointment is on the same day that the boys have their first ever Cross Country School event ...

I've rang to try and change the appointment .. and it was like I was asking for the world ...

They said they will get back to me tomorrow if they can change it ..

He really, really wants to do the cross country just like everybody else, understandably ..

I swore that his heart wouldn't be the 'cause that he couldn't do things just like everybody else .. and here is the perfect example!

Grrrrr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment