‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Spring Cleaning .. of sorts ..



I'm cleaning .. heh heh .. the weekly weekend onslaught ..

I've only got to the start of the lounge ..

.. and over the vaccum cleaner .. the driveway alarm is driving me bonkers ... lol ..

The boys are going up and down collecting spring flowers .. thoughtful, lovely .. and has made a change from WW #*lost count* between them ... but the alarm has gone off about 20 times in the last 2 mins ... so off it goes .. lol ..

Yep I will forget to turn it back on ..

.. and yes someone will catch me in my PJ's and dressing gown ..

But hah .. it's the weekend!

Give a mum a break!

Oooh and I just found this while finding clipart for the post ...

The Keep it Clean Plan ..

Hah .. another blog for organising to add to my list .. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment