My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …
… my life ..
Take it or leave it … this is me ..
Some music while you read :-)
Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/
Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ......
Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..
I am a SAHM, to twin boys and a Little Missy who rules the roost!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am currently secretary for Heart Children Taranaki after 3 years as chairman.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’ve studied .. worked .. got pg by IVF .. rested .. worked .. got pg naturally .. rested .. worked .. and are now on a longish break .. heh heh …
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was on the committee in the Multiple Birth Club and wrote the newsletter but resigned this year .. I have managed to become the secretary of the local playgroup .. and I’m still unsure how this happened .. lol ..
I daren’t go to a PTA meeting at the boys school or I may end up with a job on that committee also ..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My loves: my husband, my children, reading (obsessed), digital scrapbooking, walking and reading blogs or whatever on the Internet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Where I live: on a hill with a view of more hills, and a slight peek of the mountain, in the back of beyond .. on a drystock property ..
I tell people all the time that they should keep a journal, even if it's just, 'I had a terrible day today and I don't want to talk about it, love Stevie,' or 'I dreamt last night...'
Even if it's just three sentences because at the end of five or six days, you would have created a habit and you will find that over a month that you have a whole story growing.
Whether it's just for your own memories, so you can go back at any age, or if you are a writer or a singer, or some part of the creative business.
You can be creative ~ anyone can be creative if they want to ~ you just have to want to.
~Stevie Nicks, Musicians in Tune by Jenny Boyd, 1992
0 comments:
Post a Comment