‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Friday, September 23, 2011

..the special time of year again ..

..when I panic about my weight .. urghh lots of excuses but frankly .
.it's OUT OF CONTROL

I have 2 events I'm going to in the next few months .. one being my sisters wedding .. and I AM GOINGT TO LOSE THE WEIGHT .. or exercise or something!!!!

DSCF6135 DSCF6134

So start weight ???

but would like to lose 10 kg over the next 16 weeks!!!

Here goes!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment