‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 4 - Damn bad habits

image

A habit that I wish I didn’t have SWEARING

Man oh man I swear like a trooper ..

I swear far too much .. esp for a lady my husband says ..

I remember when I first "learned" to swear .. a school friend taught me a couple of words - "f**k" and "bitch" ..

We thought we were cool .. swearing away about things (but only in each others company) that day .. then I got home htat night and Mum askedme something and I had to stop and think about what I was going to say without the next word being a swear word ..

Now .. they just tumble out of my mouth ..

Luckily the kids "know" that they are "adult" words that only "mums and dads use" .. but I can see it's gonna come and bite me on the bum in the future ..

I can't bring myself to actually say them on my blog except maybe in private posts .. but even then I use mis-spelling .. but IRL .. I'm a potty mouth ..

..AND

DSCF8046

.. wish I could get over NOT liking folding my washing and putting it away .. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment