‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Black dogs ..

I'm thinking the black dogs might be bounding away .. things are looking up ... *fingers crossed*

..it's coming up 3 weeks now .. and I was still down .. and over eating .. not feeling like exercise ..

Soooo

..it was about time I did something about it ... hopefully what I'm doing about it will help ..

..an CBT online course for depression .. MoodGym

Sometimes it's hard to distinguish between "real" grief and depression huh??

Between depression and a few different things also I suppose?.

..We'll see how it goes ..

4kgs .. weight gain is soooo sad !

0 comments:

Post a Comment