‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Downsizing the grocery budget ..

Seems like the fun thing to do at the moment but seriously this household has got to rein in some of the $$ going out ..

So I've started baking every weekend and I've started writing down the grocery expenses down ..

... and I've started hunting out blogs that have ideas to save money in simple ways ..

I'm not one to turn completely self-supply things .. and to go completely without .. so it's things like not buying un-necessary stuff that I'm looking at ..

So fingers crossed ..

Last week - 308.38 (usually around $300 - urrgghh)

Week 1 -  246.75 (budget $250)

(includes stocking up on pull-ups and batteries and Playgroup exps to be claimed back)

0 comments:

Post a Comment