‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Today

sick

I have a cold .. and I'm not impressed !

I HATE being sick !!!!!!

I have to be better by tomorrow as we are TB and EBL testing all the stock on this farm .. and it will be freeezing cold ..

I still haven't heard back about my blood tests yet ..

Might be back to the psychologist for me .. or at least relationship services counselling ..

My GP suggested going back on AD's .. I shut that down .. I haven't been in them for 5 years .. and didn't feel "safe" on them .. so he said after the results come back we would look at further options ..

The joys of having a screwed up brain!

*** Update .. Ooohh and FINALLY after searching all morning I found my keys under a pile of clothes by a bed leg in one of the kid's rooms .. I'd looked there before but couldn't see them .. but thought I'd have another look .. and what do you know .. thank goodness for that .. so during all that searching have made the beds, found the kitchen and lounge, semo-tidied 2 rooms .. and found my desk .. wtg .. Yahoo .. but still feeli sick .. and nose is now all stuffed up .. grrr!

0 comments:

Post a Comment