‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Yes I wasTwilight obsessed in February ... lol

Ummmm .. what happened in Feb .. well .. ummmm ...

It kinda whizzed by ...

Ummm ..

Mmmmm ..

Life has now resumed normalcy .. and of coursethe chaos begins ..

I'm getting organised for Hubby to go away on a fishing trip, lots of Parent Help at school, Abbie's 3rd birthday (Sunday) .. and the Grand Opening of the local Hall (which hubby has put hours and hours in to .. by either organising , working or fretting over) ..

Oh yeh .. and shifting these last kilos before I go Bananas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket





Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones

0 comments:

Post a Comment