‘Round the bend ….

and a bit further down the road.

My thoughts, my fears, my frustrations, my loves …

… my life ..

Take it or leave it … this is me ..

Some music while you read :-)

Come visit my video blog .. to listen to some great music ..http://twinzplusone.vodspot.tv/ Ummmmm ......... while Twilight is still in the back of my mind .... ahem ...... Here is a playlist of a few groups I don't often listen too .. that the author Stephanie Meyer said she listened to or helped her to write the series of books ..

Slinking to my goal ...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sad news ..

A very close friend to our family passed away this morning semi-suddenly .. he had been unwell .. but had come right .. and was doing well ..

He has been in my life since I was born ..

... in fact his wife (my Mum's closest friend) were in the home together when I was born ...

.. a semi-second father so to speak ..

.. it hasn't really hit me yet ..

.. but I am heading down to see my Mum's friend this afternoon ..

RIP Ron

0 comments:

Post a Comment